See what people are saying! TESTIMONIALS
Even in Phoenix, you’ll start seeing some signs when it’s time to replace your heater. A worn down heat pump or furnace won’t be able to circulate air through your house nearly as well, and it can lead to numerous bad consequences. We at Superstition Cooling have a team of experienced professionals who can replace your old gas furnace or heat pump with a new one. The first step is to decide whether you need heater maintenance or a complete replacement.
When Do I Need Heater Replacement?
It can be hard to decide between heater repair and a whole new unit, but the following checklist should help you make the right decision:
- The Age of Your Heater – Heat pumps normally last for around 10 years, and furnaces are often good for roughly 15 years. Those numbers will depend on the brand, the specific unit, and even a little bit of luck. Over time, though, every furnace and heat pump will start to get less efficient, using more energy and doing an inferior job.
- Regular Heater Repairs – Even if your unit is less than 10 years old, it may be better to replace it than to get it repaired all the time. If you’ve had to have your heat pump or furnace repaired multiple times in the last few years, or if the repairs are very expensive, you might save money in the long haul by getting a new unit.
- Energy Bills – Your heating equipment could run on either gas or electricity, so keep an eye on the relevant bill. If your energy bills are suddenly getting way higher, it could be a sign that your HVAC equipment isn’t as efficient as it once was.
- Noises and Other Signs – If your home starts to feel too dry (or even humid) when the furnace runs, it could be a sign that something is off. Constant, loud, or unusual noises from your system are also a sign of heater malfunction.
- Comfort in Your Home – Aside from safety issues, your comfort is the very most important reason to replace a heater. If you’re having trouble controlling the temperature in certain parts of the home, or the whole home, it’s time to look into HVAC system maintenance or a heater replacement.
If you aren’t completely sure whether or not you need to replace your heater after reading the above list, get a professional opinion. Trustworthy Phoenix HVAC companies like Superstition Cooling will give you an honest, informed, actionable explanation of all the options.
Heater Replacement Process
Contact Superstition Cooling to replace your heat pump or gas furnace, and we’ll take control of the situation together. Our reliable Phoenix heater experts will help you understand all of your options. To help you make a decision about your gas heater or heat pump, we provide upfront pricing that you can factor into your decision. Once you decide to proceed with your heater replacement, we’ll come to your home and provide a fast professional installation.
Heater Replacement Near Phoenix
We at Superstition Cooling have over 15 years of experience with cooling and heating systems, so we know what it takes to make your home comfortable. Our expertise is only part of the reason we’re among the best heater replacement companies near Phoenix– we also have a complete commitment to customer service.
We’re family owned and operated, and treat every customer like their part of that family. Superstition Cooling even offers extended warranties so you can get total peace of mind. Contact us online or call us at (480) 983-7407, where we offer 24/7 emergency service.